Packing & Unpacking Services
At Allstate Movers, we offer full packing and unpacking services, we understand that we aren’t just packing belongings into boxes and crates- we are taking care of your memories and your valuable objects. We understand the science behind proper storage and techniques to make sure each possession arrives just as it was before the move. Our packing & unpacking services crews use professional grade packing materials to protect your valuables, including specialized cartons, paper, bubble wrap, micro foam, plastic wrap, and reusable quilted moving pads. Fragile items such as artwork, glass table, and chandeliers require special care and attention that can only be provided by professional movers. Each crate we use is constructed by our crews to the exact specifications required to protect your delicate valuables.
Allstate Movers Sells Better Moving & Packing Supplies
In addition to our reliable moving, packing & unpacking services, we also offer quality moving supplies with delivery FREE of charge. Our wide variety of moving supplies include boxes of all sizes (small, medium, large, and XL boxes), wardrobe boxes, dish packs, several sizes of picture packs, packing tapes, packing paper, bubble wrap, and permanent ink marker…
Good packing & unpacking services is essential for a stress-free move!
Moving, Packing & Unpacking Services Tips:
- Books are heavy, be sure to use small cartons
- Canned goods are heavy, the amount placed in one carton should be limited
- Do not pack other items with lamp shades
- If an item is extremely valuable as well as delicate, it might be wise to have it packed for you
- Limit carton to a maximum weight of 50 pounds to make handling easier
- List the contents on the side of the carton
- Paper padding and cushioning is required for all china and glassware
- Take only dry packing food you are sure will travel well, do not take anything perishable. In the winter do not take anything subject to freezing